All purchases made between Monday 20th November 2023 and Sunday 31st December 2023 are eligible for our extended Christmas returns period, meaning you have until Wednesday 31st January 2024 to return your items.
All returned items will need to be received with the returns dispatch note and in a resalable condition - unworn/unused and in it's original packaging within 30 days of purchase. For faulty/damaged goods we offer a 30-day full refund policy, beyond the 30-day period it is up to our Customer Care team’s discretion, who will work on a case by case basis.
To return your item(s). Click here to Visit our returns portal where you can print an easy to use label. Just enter your order number (excluding the #) and your postcode.
If you are from Switzerland, Norway, Slovenia, Croatia, and Slovakia the cost of the return from these countries MUST be absorbed by the customer and we advise that you use a tracked service as we will not be able to accept liability for any additional fees. Please include the Customs Declaration Form on your parcel and ensure the export reason is stated as ‘Returned Goods’ to save any further taxes and import duties payments.
If you choose to use another courier the entire cost will be absorbed by the customer and we advise that you use a tracked service as we will not be able to accept liability for any additional fees. Lost parcels also need a tracked service used as we are unable to launch an investigation without a proof of purchase.
Before you send your item(s) back read the bullet points below.
1. Shoes must not be worn outside.
2. If you plan to return your shoes, do not wear/continue to wear them.
3. Shoes must be returned in their original complete box with all stickers attached.
4. Please place the shoe boxes inside a wrapped bag/package before returning. We are unable to re-use boxes that have been taped up.
5. We reserve the right to refuse the refund of shoes that have been deliberately damaged so as to appear faulty.
6. Customer MUST retain proof of postage on returned parcels, as we cannot be held liable for lost parcels with no proof of posting.
7. Customers must pay the returns postage fee.
To request your returns label click here.