EU Delivery Information
If you have any questions about the delivery, please contact our Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EU Exclusions: we currently do not deliver outside the EU, to a PO BOX or BFPO addresses.
EU Free Returns
*Excluding Switzerland & Croatia as returns from these countries MUST be paid for by the customer
All returned items will need to be received with the returns dispatch note and in a resalable condition - unworn/unused and in its original packaging within 30 days of purchase. For faulty/damaged goods we offer a 30 day full refund policy, beyond the 30 day period it is up to our Customer Care team’s discretion, who will work on a case by case basis.
to return or exchange your item(s). Click here to Visit our returns portal where you can print an easy to use label.
If you choose to use another courier the entire cost will be absorbed by the customer and we advise that you use a tracked service as we will not be able to accept liability for any additional fees. Lost parcels also need a tracked service used as we are unable to launch an investigation without a proof of purchase.
Before you send your item(s) back read the bullet points below.
- Shoes must not be worn outside.
- If you plan to return your shoes, do not wear/continue to wear them.
- Shoes must be returned in their original complete box with all stickers attached.
- Please place the shoe boxes inside a wrapped bag/package before returning. We are unable to re-use boxes that have been taped up.
- We reserve the right to refuse the refund of shoes that have been deliberately damaged so as to appear faulty.
- Customer MUST retain proof of postage on returned parcels, as we cannot be held liable for lost parcels with no proof of posting.
To request your returns label click here.
As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.G.H.BASS is unable to advise the amount this may be.
* If you are returning any item(s) from Switzerland you will need to pay for the return yourself.